Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34840 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,062 Dinar (1,257,342 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)