Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 564,833 Dinar (€4,793) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)