Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.756 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,383 Dinar (€4,298) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)