Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.284 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 134,628 Dinar (31,424₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)