Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.298 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 128,173 Dinar (29,820₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)