Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.283 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 147,484 Dinar (34,435₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)