Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 218,650 Dinar (﷼ 80,511,371) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 74,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)