Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 366,607 Dinar (﷼ 109,223,704) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)