Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.735 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,565 Dinar ($3,100) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)