Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.011 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,915 Dinar ($3,623) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)