Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 346,434 Dinar (Php151,751) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)