Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,183 Dinar (Php131,780) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)