Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.046 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 515,973 Dinar (32,156 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)