Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.982 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,500 Dinar (24,997 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)