Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,905 Dinar (24,200 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)