Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.030 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,141 Dinar (30,016 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)