Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.462 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,522 Dinar (23,807 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)