Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.704 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 511,558 Dinar (32,574 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)