Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.829 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 486,945 Dinar (25,862 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)