Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.333 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,551 Dinar (10,937 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (34 minutes ago)