Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.206 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 327,031 Dinar (9,849 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)