Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.557 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,199 Dinar (144,545 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)