Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.466 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,542 Dinar (146,440 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)