Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.466 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,688 Dinar (136,374 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)