Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.617 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,983 Dinar (130,784 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 403,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)