Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.770 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,170 Dinar (128,421 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)