Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.897 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,892 Dinar (109,788 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)