Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 630,913 Dinar ($5,740) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)