Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.366 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 653,051 Dinar ($6,026) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (18 minutes ago)