Cost of living comparison between Youngstown, Ohio, United States and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,922 Dinar ($5,342) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)