Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09724 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 742,710 Dinar (₩7,637,552) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 400,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)