Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09899 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 590,207 Dinar (₩5,962,454) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)