Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10590 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 684,807 Dinar (₩6,466,338) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)