Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09349 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 791,718 Dinar (₩8,468,472) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)