Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,164 Dinar (¥402,817) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (40 minutes ago)