Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,795 Dinar (¥532,338) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)