Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 394,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 260,998 Dinar (Rp 31,812,069) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)