Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,440 Dinar (Rp 36,273,414) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)