Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.432 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,272 Dinar (元17,908) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)