Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 377,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 350,353 Dinar (﷼ 107,719,056) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)