Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 358,519 Dinar (﷼ 116,803,771) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)