Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,080 Dinar (﷼ 94,708,309) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)