Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20384 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,773 Dinar (2,957,043 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)