Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17740 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 539,757 Dinar (3,042,547 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)