Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.432 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,131 Dinar (元20,029) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)