Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.840 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 330,621 Dinar (元18,533) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)