Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08159 DZD / MMK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 706,674 Dinar (8,661,179 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)