Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08045 DZD / MMK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 644,639 Dinar (8,012,734 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)