Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.981 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 390,364 Dinar (руб 197,041) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)