Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.857 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,879 Dinar (元27,299) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (42 minutes ago)