Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.489 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,185 Dinar (元25,786) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 403,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (43 minutes ago)