Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.979 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,077 Dinar (元25,100) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)