Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.044 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,690 Dinar (元26,346) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)