Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.432 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,084 Dinar (元23,800) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)