Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.040 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,057 Dinar (元38,157) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)