Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.223 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 334,510 Dinar (元19,422) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)