Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.150 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 282,726 Dinar (元15,577) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (18 minutes ago)