Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.099 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,481 Dinar (元15,773) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)