Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.981 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,443 Dinar (€3,774) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)