Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.679 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,173 Dinar (15,899 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)