Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.576 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,048 Dinar (14,689 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)