Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.794 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 365,104 Dinar (11,483 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)