Cost of living comparison between Witbank, South Africa and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.977 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,515 Dinar (R 61,490) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)