Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.502 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,380 Dinar (44,029 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 3 hours ago)