Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.114 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,344 Dinar (62,406 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)