Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.491 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,165 Dinar (55,724 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)