Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.064 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,519 Dinar (56,863 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)