Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.702 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,828 Dinar (45,371 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)