Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.621 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,311 Dinar (58,263 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (39 minutes ago)