Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.951 DZD / ANG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 103% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 684,292 Dinar (ƒ 10,700) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (43 minutes ago)