Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.171 DZD / ANG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 104% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,310 Dinar (ƒ 12,310) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)