Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.361 DZD / ANG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 113% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 754,665 Dinar (ƒ 11,725) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)