Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.878 DZD / ANG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 126% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 848,545 Dinar (ƒ 13,938) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)