Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.842 DZD / ANG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 110% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 617,739 Dinar (ƒ 9,242) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)