Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 598,208 Dinar (€5,090) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)