Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.901 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 529,733 Dinar (€3,786) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)