Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.851 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,329 Dinar (元21,155) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (44 minutes ago)