Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.645 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 826,273 Dinar (NZ$10,506) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (27 minutes ago)