Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.706 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 893,114 Dinar (NZ$11,348) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)