Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.163 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 362,858 Dinar (R 44,453) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)