Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.194 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,147 Dinar (元29,774) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)