Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.223 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,628 Dinar (元23,899) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)