Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.864 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,301 Dinar (元23,784) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)