Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.757 DZD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,602 prices entered by 355 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 331,344 Dinar (10,434 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)