Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,168 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.647 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,865 Dinar (15,946 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)