Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,026 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.103 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,520 Dinar (13,754 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)