Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,815 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.660 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,057 Dinar (16,019 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)