Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,220 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.971 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,435 Dinar (15,069 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)