Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.853 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 346,668 Dinar (44,142 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)