Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.479 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 324,742 Dinar (38,302 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (41 minutes ago)