Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.333 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 344,232 Dinar (36,883 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)