Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.530 DZD / NAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,544 Dinar (44,613 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)