Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.885 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 338,580 Dinar (10,619 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)