Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.970 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 374,567 Dinar (6,044 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)