Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.957 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 364,994 Dinar (6,088 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)