Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.833 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,756 Dinar (R$ 13,170) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (40 minutes ago)