Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,514 Dinar (R$ 15,344) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (34 minutes ago)