Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.168 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,528 Dinar (R$ 12,843) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)