Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.742 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,955 Dinar (R$ 11,599) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)