Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 584,630 Dinar (€4,344) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)