Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.509 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 616,742 Dinar (€5,204) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)