Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.762 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,356 Dinar (руб 233,454) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)