Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,358 Dinar (руб 249,687) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (38 minutes ago)