Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 491,102 Dinar (руб 257,890) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)