Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,826 Dinar (€5,245) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)