Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.715 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,602 Dinar (R$ 13,095) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)