Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17373 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 583,383 Dinar (CH$3,358,051) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)