Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17665 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,577 Dinar (CH$3,043,235) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)