Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17647 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 477,913 Dinar (CH$2,708,176) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)