Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04048 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,205 Dinar (COL$7,885,504) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)