Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03811 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,614 Dinar (COL$11,850,410) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)