Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03752 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,954 Dinar (COL$11,673,976) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)