Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03741 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,805 Dinar (COL$10,419,370) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)