Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03889 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 317,389 Dinar (COL$8,160,884) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)