Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,766 Dinar (€5,456) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (44 minutes ago)