Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.708 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 367,721 Dinar (€3,151) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)