Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.509 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,679 Dinar (€4,039) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)