Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,057 Dinar (€2,873) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)