Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.650 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,347 Dinar (€3,003) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (42 minutes ago)