Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,485 Dinar (€3,184) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)