Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.795 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,260 Dinar (€2,814) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)