Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.202 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,152 Dinar (€2,960) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)